Welcome To VKTOUR – Your Gateway To An Unforgettable Vietnam Experience
Ever since 2008 we organised successful tours to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia and since the first tour that we were a part of, we constantly grew the list of options that we offer for interested tourists. We can now say that we can accommodate any wish and can give you access to a vacation that will truly be memorable. You do not have to take our word for it. Just look at the Testimonials to see what past clients say about the services that we offer.
What We Guarantee (among others):
• A well organised tour that covers major travel destinations.
• Various activities included for different tastes so that everyone can have a great time.
• Fair prices – we do not overcharge you on anything. All our prices are fair.
• Great customer support – just contact us through the means to the left to ask anything.
Most Popular Vietnam Travel Tours:
• Halong Bay Cruise – experience unique scenery and luxury.
• Sapa Trekking Tours – hundreds of thousands of tourists visit Sapa yearly.
• Mekong Delta Tour – excellent area to obtain the peaceful setting and the simple lifestyle.
• Central Vietnam Tours – different length options available.
• Cambodia Tours – experience a country that is even more misunderstood than Vietnam.
Top Activities You Can Enjoy On Vietnam Holidays
There are so many different activities that are included in our Vietnam holiday packages. We recommend that you take as much time as needed to go through all of them. You may see something that you really like. Let us take care of everything for you while you just choose what activities to enjoy on your next unforgettable holiday.
• Halong Bay Cruises – You can visit one of the most beautiful areas in Vietnam. There are incredible limestone formations, sheer cliffs, arches, small islets and grottoes that you will simply love.
• Mekong Delta – If you want to choose one of the numerous Vietnam holiday packages that we offer, consider one that takes you to Mekong Delta. You will basically end up experiencing the local culture while surrounded by stunning scenery. To make everything even better, there are various local attractions that are accessible. More on our Vietnam travel guides.
• Cu Chi Tunnels – The network of tunnels covers over 200 kilometers. The tunnels were used during the American and French Indochina wars and nowadays stand out as a wonderful tourist attraction that is recommended by every person that visited.
• Hoi An – We need to recommend this because of the fact that it is seen as a must-see location by Vietnam travel enthusiasts. You can do many different things here from simply wondering around the town to enjoying the local traditions.
• Cuc Phuong National Park – One of the last remaining tropical primeval forest reserves that can still be visited. This is a nature lover’s paradise with thousands of flora species and 64 fauna species. The park covers 61 thousand acres and includes grottoes and caves.
Booking Your Vietnam Holiday Packages
We basically take care of the entire process for you. Browse through the menu to the left so that you can see details about getting your Vietnam Visa, read the FAQs, read about payment methods and if there are any questions that come up, get in touch. Make sure that you also read our Booking Guide for further help.