Bhaya Classic Cruise 2 days, 1 night
|See Halong bay in style aboard Bhaya Classic Cruise - a luxury cruise vessel featuring twenty grand cabins furnished in classic Eastern style. A truly memorable experience awaits you on a cruise through delightful Halong bay. Revel in the tranquility of the natural seascape dotted with around 3,000 islands and rocky outcrops. Start your day with Tai Chi in the calm of a Halong bay morning. Enjoy a divine culinary experience before taking in the serenity of the sun setting over the Bay. Bhaya Classic Cruise take you away to the natural beauty of Halong bay.|
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay (L,D)8.00am Depart from Hanoi to Halong city by private car or mini bus
12.00 Check-in at Bhaya Café, Halong City. Embark on Bhaya Classic for a Welcome Cocktail followed by a cruise briefing.
13.00 Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic heads to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
15.00 Visit the fishing village by local rowing boat (01 hour) then return to the vessel for free time at your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Kayak into the village or swim near the boat; Optional onboard activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc.; Trip by tender to an isolated pristine beach for swimming, etc.
17.00 Bhaya Classic cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. Happy Hour & Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
19.00 Sumptuous Seafood Set-dinner onboard.
21.00 Retire to your cabin or join the fishing program.
Overnight aboard Bhaya Classic
Day 2: Halong bay - Hanoi (Br)06.15: Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
08.30 Explore the Surprise Cave (Sung Sot).
09.30 Return to Bhaya Classic. Buffet brunch is served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
11.00 Disembark at Bhaya Café, Halong City. End of services.
Includes:- Shuttle Bus: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi.
- Welcome Cocktail.
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees.
- Air-conditioned ensuite cabin
- Buffet lunch; Set-dinner; Buffet brunch
- Visit to fishing village by rowing boat
- Visit to Sung Sot Cave
- Onboard Insurance
- Tax and Service Charges
Excludes:- Airfares, Visa Arrangements
- Kayaking, Beauty Spa Services, Massage
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cruise Itinerary and Program may be subject to change at anytime with or without prior notice
- Advanced reservation is required by providing full passenger details in prescribed standard format, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- 25% surcharges apply for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
- Children from 6 to 11 years old. 75% adult fare.
- Free of Charge for child < 5 years sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only
- Major credit cards are accepted onboard
Price: 205 USD/pax (Base on Twin/Double shared cabin)
Single Supplement: 135 USD
Child from 6 to 11 years old: 165 USD sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only. Download Free Brochure (PDF)