Huong Hai Junk 2 days cruise
|Cruise Halong Bay on Huong Hai Junk. Be transported back to the old times, charm of Huong Hai Junk, with all the comforts and personal service you could possibly wish for. Sail the mysterious Halong Bay in a deluxe Chinese Junks that has been designed in the tradition of Le Tonkin.|
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay (L,D)8 am : Depart from Hanoi to Halong city by private car or mini bus
12h : Check-in registration, Boarding Huong Hai Junk.
12h45: Start cruising
13h00: Have lunch board
13h30: A fantastic cruise in Ha Long bay, visit Dinh Huong island, Ga Choi island, Dog island, Sail island, visit Sung Sot cave and a swim at Soi Sim beach or TiTov beach.
17h30: Relax and enjoy sunset
19h30: Enjoy dinner on board.
21h00: Fishing or relax and spending a night on board.
Beautiful kayaking route from Titov beach to Luon Cave (or from Bo Nau cave, to Soi Sim beach to TiTov) for those who book kayaking option( kayaking time after visit the Sung Sot cave).
Day 2: Halong bay - Hanoi (Br)7h00: Cake, coffee, tea or milk is served.
8h00: Visit Luon cave on small bamboo boat, then cruise to pass so that tourists can have a look Man’s head island, Tortoise island from the Junks.
9h00: Arrange luggage and check-out
9h30: Set brunch ( breakfast and lunch).
11h30: Arrive Halong wharf. Then drive back to Hanoi.
Includes:- Shuttle Bus: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi.
- Welcome Drink.
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees.
- Deluxe air-conditioned Cabin
- Vietnamese Set menu Lunch and Dinner
- International Breakfast
- Swimming Equipment
- Onboard Insurance
- Tax and Service Charges
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Advanced reservation is required by providing full passenger details in prescribed standard format, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- 25% surcharges apply for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
- Free of Charge for child < 5 years sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only
- Children from 6 to 12 years. 1/2 adult fare.
- Major credit cards are accepted onboard
Price: 145 USD/pax (Base on Twin/Double shared cabin)
Single Supplement: 65 USD
Child from 6 to 11 years old: 55 USD sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only. Download Free Brochure (PDF)