Gray Line Cruise Halong Bay 2 days 1 night
Welcome onboard. Recently brought to Vietnam, Gray Line Halong is proud to be the first oceanic overnight cruise along the 103-year history of Gray Line Worldwide. Be charmed by her exquisite luxury, intimate setting and unrivalled home from home service. An unforgettable way to witness the serene, calm settings of Halong Bay's exceptional natural beauty.
- Embark at Tuan Chau Marina, enjoy free tea at Gray Line private lounge
- The longest route and cruising time, ALMOST 24 hours staying on the bay
- Explore Maze Cave - one of the most peaceful cave in Halong Bay and very less touristic
- Visit Titop Island for swimming, conquer the mountain top point for panoramic photo hunting
- Enjoy dinner with BBQ seafood in cozy and romantic ambience
- Quiet sleeping anchorage
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay (L,D)
07.45 - 8.15: Bus pick up customers from Hanoi hotels. Transfer to Halong.
12.15: Embark at Tuan Chau Marina pier. Enjoy complimentary drink at Gray Line private lounge.
12.30: Transfer to Gray Line Halong Cruise by tender. Welcome drink, followed by cruise briefing. Check in your cabins.
13.20: Enjoy a great set lunch. Relax on sundeck and grab the unparalleled scenery of Halong Bay while cruising ahead to the Bay. Cruise through Hoa Cuong floating fishing farm.
15.00: Tender will send all of you to Titop Island, the island with biggest beach of the Bay that named of a Russian space hero. Guests will have chance to do sunbathing, swimming, go up the mountain top to take the panoramic photos of Halong bay in afternoon.
16.30: Relax on the sundeck. Enjoy fantastic views and take stunning pictures of gleaming sunsets.
Relax on the sundeck. Enjoy fantastic views and take stunning pictures of gleaming sunsets.
18.30: Join Cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
In addition, you will have chance to catch the sunset in a small party with cocktails and seasonal fruits.
19.30: Enjoy the dinner with BBQ dishes that served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods.
22.00: Overnight at the quietest sleeping area, end of Day 1.
Day 2: Halong bay - Hanoi (B,L)
06.30: Tai Chi class on the Sundeck, dawn greeting.
07.30: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and bakeries on board.
08.30: Arrive at Me Cung (Maze) Cave. Join tour with guide to explore the cave. Climb up several rugged stone stairs to see a great lake considered as a royal garden and surrounded by mountains. Its water is blue all year round.
09.30 - 10.30: Come back Cruise and check out cabin. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery on the way back to Tuan Chau pier. Farewell Lunch served on boat.
12.00: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Relax at Gray Line private lounge.
Transfer back to Hanoi. End of services.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (P/u: Hanoi city center).
- Cruise Itinerary as Program.
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees.
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Private A/C Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms.
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Daily fresh fruit daily
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges.
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Price: 165 USD/pax
Single Supplement: 85 USD
FOC for Child under 6 years old sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only.
Child from 6 to 11 years old: 105 USD sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only.
Download Free Brochure (PDF)