Vietnam travel guide
|Vietnam National flag||Vietnam National Emblem|
Full Name: Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Capital City: Hanoi (pop 6 millions)
Area: 329,566 sq km (127,245 sq miles)
Time Zone: GMT/UTC +7
Language: Vietnamese (official)
Religion: Buddhism is the principal religion but there are also sizeable Taoist, Confucianism, Hoa Hao, Cao Daists, Muslim and Christian minorities.
Currency: Dong (VND).
Electricity: 220V 50Hz.
Country Dialing Code: 84.
Dare to leave the commonplace and mundane existence of your apartments and everyday lifestyle behind. Allow yourself to explore and venture into another culture. Below are many links to assist you with your vacation and holiday planning to Vietnam and beyond.
- Vietnam Destinations Travel Guide
- Top 10 Vietnam Landscapes
- Vietnam travel maps
- World Heritages in Vietnam
- Top things to do in Vietnam
- How much time for Vietnam?
- Why Vietnam?
- Vietnam History
- Religion & Anthropology
- Vietnam Country Profile
- Vietnamese Customs & Manners
- Ethnic Minorities in Vietnam
- Vietnam's best beaches
- Top locations for Vietnam holiday packages
- Vietnamese food for beginners
- Weather in Vietnam
- Vietnam traditional festivals
- Vietnam traditional music
- Travel tips for Vietnam Family Tours
- Top 5 Vietnam floating markets
- Top 5 Vietnam National Parks