Cham island tour
One full day
Lying 18 km offshore from Hoi An, the Cham islands (known locally as Cu Lao Cham) feature beautiful seascapes and landscapes. This island group has 3,000 inhabitants; most of whom make a living from fishing. During the 1960s, Cu Lao Cham was known as "Paradise Island". Only 1 hour by a junk and 30 minutes by speedboat from Hoi An Town (Cua Dai Quay), it is perfect for a day trip with snorkeling or a dive on some beautiful corals, a delicious seafood lunch on the island, or a walk along the "eco-tour" trail.
Itinerary- 8.00 am : Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An and tranfer to Cua Dai Quay
- 9.00-9.30 am : Relax & enjoy the beautiful landscape on the speed boat to Cham Island
- 9.30-10.10 am : Visit Bai Lang ( Au thuyen - Tay Tang Pagoda - Fishing Village)
- 10.10-11.10 am : Tranfer to Bai Xep for snorkeling. Enioy fresh fruit and cold water.
- 11.10 am -14.00 pm : Go to Bai Chong to relax - Swim - Sunbath and enjoy fresh seafood.
- 15.30 pm : Return to your hotel.
Includes:- Transportation: Bus + Speed boat
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Life Vest
- Entrance tickets
- Personal Expenses
Price: 30 USD/personDownload Free Brochure (PDF)
Central Vietnam Heritages Tour 6 days
Hoi An - My Son - Cham island 4 days
Impressions of Hue 3 days
Hue city tour one day
Bach Ma national park 2 days
Hue - DMZ tour one day