Hoi An - My Son holyland - Cham island
4 days/ 3 nights
Hoi An was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999, and a visit to this old-world gem is a sure cultural highlight of any tours in Vietnam. The town is well known for its excellent tailors, its art galleries, and its narrow streets crammed with tiny wooden cafes serving steaming coffee.
During this trip, you will first explore Hoi An's distinctly Chinese atmosphere with low, tiled houses and narrow streets, the original structure of some of these streets still remains almost intact. Next, you'll visit to the historic temple complex of My Son and then an enjoyable day to Cham island.
You'll stay in a charming hotel in a central location with a lovely swimming pool.
Day 1: Hoi An - The World Heritage (L,D)Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at Danang airport. Have lunch, visit the Marble mountains, stonemasons’ village and transfer to Hoi An. Check in your hotel.
In the afternoon, city tour of Hoi An: the historic and cultural showroom of Hoi An, Japanese covered bridge, Phuc Kien assembly hall, traditional old Vietnamese houses.
Day 2: My Son - The World Heritage (B,L,D)In the morning : go by coach to My Son Sanctuary, a religious sanctuary of the once flourishing Champa Kingdom from the 4th century. On the way visit local villagers who breed silkworms and weave silk.
In the afternoon: take a boat trip on the graceful Thu Bon river and stop to visit the traditional ceramic and carpentry villages.
Day 3: Cham island (B,L)- 8.30 am : Pickup and tranfer to Cua Dai Quay
- 9.00-9.30 am : Relax & enjoy the beautiful landscape on the speed boat to Cham Island
- 9.30-10.10 am : Visit Bai Lang ( Au thuyen - Tay Tang Pagoda - Fishing Village)
- 10.10-11.10 am : Tranfer to Bai Xep for snorkeling. Enioy fresh fruit and cold water.
- 11.10 am -14.00 pm : Go to Bai Chong to relax - Swim - Sunbath and enjoy fresh seafood.
- 15.30 pm : Return to your hotel. Relax
Day 4: Departure from Hoi An (B)On your final day in Hoi An, you're free to do exactly as you please. Spend a few lazy hours on the wide sandy beach or get that final fitting for your new outfit. There is certainly no shortage of possibilities in this wonderful little town. We can transfer you to Da Nang airport for your flight or to the places on your request.
Includes:- 03 nights accommodation based on twin sharing room with swimming pool in central Hoi An
- Air-conditioned transportation, boat and bicycles
- Excursion to My Son and Cham island.
- Entrance tickets for all sightseeing as indicated & Mineral water provided during the tour.
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- Personal expenses
Price: Private tour
|Group size (person)||2||3||4||5||6 upper|
Central Vietnam heritages 6 days
Impressions of Hue 3 days
Hue city tour one day
Bach Ma national park 2 days
Cham island one day
Hue - DMZ tour one day