Au Co Cruise 3 days, 2 nights
The experience of a lifetime in the Gulf of Tonkin
Experience the stunning sceneries of all three of the beautiful bays in the Gulf of Tonkin and explore the amazing islands of Ha Long bay and Bai Tu Long bay on board The Au Co.
Enjoy an invigorating visit a peaceful floating village in Bai Tu Long Bay on a traditional rowing boat. While aboard, discover The Au Co’s signature five elements cuisine, re-energize with Tai Chi, unwind on the sundeck or pamper yourself in the Jacuzzi or with a Traditional Vietnamese massage.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay (L,D)
08.30: Transfer to Halong Bay from your hotel in Hanoi
12.30 Arrive in Halong Bay. Check-in at the cruise center, take rest and get ready to start your lifetime cruise.
12:45 Depart from Tuan Chau Island, meet the crew on board and receive the safety briefing.
13.00 Let the vacation begin with a delicious lunch as the boat cruises toward South East Halong Bay passing by Chicken Crock, Finger Islet, Toad Islet…
15:00 Explore one of the biggest caves in Ha Long bay, beautiful stalactites and stalagmite in Surprise Cave.
17.30 Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free". It’s truly happy time to relax, while enjoying tropical cocktail and complimentary snacks.
18.00 Exciting “Master-Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration on sundeck (or in the restaurant in case of inclement weather) while the boat cruises to overnight anchorage area.
19:30 Set menu dinner is served in the restaurant while the boat is anchored for our overnight stop.
21:00 Free time to be spent watching movies in the restaurant or on the sundeck, squid fishing at reception.
Day 2: Halong bay - Lan Ha bay (B,L,D)
06.15 Start your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.
07.30 Have breakfast onboard while The Au Co cruises through the Bay passing a lot of beautiful spots. It’s good time to take amazing pictures.
09.00 Arrive at a local island, where a pretty small village nestles and waits you to explore. Spend your active morning on cycling and exploring the tropical junk in national park with local guide. Visit ancient houses and “Bhaya Community Farm”, get to know about agricultural life and the story of Bhaya Community project here.
10:30 Return to the boat. Take time to relax.
12:00 Enjoy lunch in Ha Long restaurant while The Au Co slowly passes by beautiful karst towers.
14:30 Our captain and chief engineer will show Bridge and Engine room. A special tour allowed by the captain.
17:00 Time for kayaking, leisurely explore the hidden caves & karst on the bay. Enjoy serene and stunning close-up beauty of Halong Bay from kayaks.
16.30 Back to the boat for relaxation on board.
17.30 Make the most of an extended Happy Hour (buy 1 get 1 free) and enjoy complimentary snack.
19.30 Enjoy the barbeque buffet in the restaurant while the boat is at anchor
21:00 More free time to be spent watching movies in the restaurant, squid fishing at the reception OR join our kitchen staff for the fruit carving session.
Day 3: Halong bay - Hanoi (B)
06:30 Start the day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck or enjoy the breath-taking views of the bay while The Au Co cruises leisurely in Halong Bay.
07:00 Take your time over breakfast.
08.00 You would visit Cua Van floating village by bamboo boat, where you witness rustic floating houses, get to know about local life on the bay.
09:00 Back to the boat, prepare for check out: passenger’s bags must be put in the corridor.
09.30 Join a Vietnamese traditional tea ceremony before check-out.
10:30 Disembark in Tuan Chau port.
11.00: Transfer back to Hanoi.
Includes:- 02 nights cruises on board The Au Co cruise in your chosen cabin type.
- 01 bottle of sparkling wine & seasonal flowers (on the Au Co Cruises)
- Regular tea and juice (watermelon, carrot, cucumber, passion fruit) and drinking water during the breakfast; regular tea & coffee during the cruise.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner onboard (as indicated in the itinerary)
- Sightseeing and insurance fees.
- Cooking demonstration.
- Tai chi lesson.
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges.
- Round trip transfer by luxury limousine Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (shuttle sharing bus)
Excludes:- Airfares, Visa Arrangements
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Advise Bhaya at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number and visa expiration date. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.
Price: 515 USD/pax (Base on Twin/Double shared cabin)
Single Supplement: 195 USD
Child from 6 to 11 years old: 125 USD sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only.
Free of charge for child under 5 years old sharing fully-paid cabin. Download Free Brochure (PDF)
- Au Co Cruise Route Map