Indochina Sails Cruise - 2 Days Luxury Cruise
Indochina Sails Cruise is one of the first companies specializing in luxury cruises in Halong bay with more than 10 years of significant experience. Its 3 new cruises namely Indochina Sails 1,2,(brand new) and Valentine recently came into service in 2007, confirmed again its objectives of charm, comfort and perfect services and increased its capacity many times higher than ever before. Indochina Sails became the first choice of many tourists inside and outside Vietnam for their trip to Halong bay - the World Natural Heritage.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay (L,D)8.00am Depart from Hanoi to Halong city by private car or mini bus
12.15 Boarding our boat at Tuan Chau Port – enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13.15 – 14.00 Passengers enjoy the deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Lunch.
Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager.
Drink vouchers are given out from 15.00 to 18.00.
14.00 – 16.00 Cruise through Halong Bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas including Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Finger Islet.
16.00 Arrive at Surprise Cave - one of the most spectacular and largest grottoes of Halong Bay. The mouth of the grotto is reached by ascending about a hundred stone steps.
17.30 Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to anchor overnight.
18.30 – 19.00 Attend the Fruit and Vegetable Carving Lesson led by our Head Chef. During the lesson, the chef will conduct Fruit and Vegetable carving, showing the guests how we decorate and make some traditional Vietnamese food.
19.30 Dinner is served.
20.45 Evening activities. Board games like cards or Parcheesi are available, as well as massage service (massage service is available throughout the cruise). Also, everyone can try their luck at squid fishing on the boat with help from the crew.
21.00 – 23.00 Happy Hour! Buy one drink – get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
23.00 End of Program for Day 1.
Day 2: Halong bay - Hanoi (Br)06.30 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
06.45 Enjoy Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck (lasting for about 30 minutes).
07.45 – 09.00 Guests are transferred by tender to the Titov Island. About one hour is spent on the island, allowing time to climb to the peak for a breathtaking 360 degree view of the Bay (there is also an expansive viewing deck half way up). After the climb, there is time left to relax on the beach and have a swim.
09.00 Upon returning to the boat, guests will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please collect all of your belongings from the cabins and leave heavy luggage outside the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
09.30 Enjoy a full breakfast in the dining room. Bills are settled after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11.00 Arrive at Tuan Chau port, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
11.30 Bus transfer back to Hanoi.
Includes:- Shuttle Bus: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi.
- Welcome Cocktail.
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees.
- Luxury air-conditioned Cabins and Suites
- Vietnamese Buffet Lunch and Dinner
- International Breakfast Buffet
- Swimming Equipment
- Conference Equipment (Charter Cruises only)
- Onboard Insurance
- Tax and Service Charges
Excludes:- Airfares, Visa Arrangements
- Kayaking, Beauty Spa Services, Massage, Tai Chi
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cruise Itinerary and Program may be subject to change at anytime with or without prior notice
- Advanced reservation is required by providing full passenger details in prescribed standard format, including: Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- 25% surcharges apply for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
- Children from 6 to 12 years old. 1/2 adult fare.
- Free of Charge for child < 5 years sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only
- Major credit cards are accepted onboard
Price: 205 USD/pax (Base on Twin/Double shared cabin)
Single Supplement: 105 USD
Child from 6 to 12 years old: 95 USD sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only. Download Free Brochure (PDF)
- Indochina Sails Cruise Video