Paloma Cruise Halong bay 2 days, 1 night
Bai Tu Long Bay – Vong Vieng floating village –Cong Dam Area – Thiên Canh Son Cave - Bai Tu Long Bay
The Paloma is a Halong wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Spread over 4 decks she has 16 en-suite fully equipped luxury cabins, a bar with soft seating and plasma TV, gourmet restaurant, outside dining area, sundeck and luxury spa.
Come on board Paloma Cruise Halong Bay. Be charmed by her exquisite luxury, intimate setting and unrivaled home from home service. An unforgettable way to witness the serene, calm setting of Halong Bay's exceptional natural beauty on the best Halong Bay cruise.
- Visit the most beautiful sightseeing places on UNESCO World Heritage-listed Bai Tu Long Bay including Thien Canh Son cave, Vong Vieng floating village, and sail among famous islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet...)
- Kayaking around magnificent karst mountains.
- Enjoy the 4-stars amenities on board including full service spa and a bar/lounge.
- Sunbath on the sundeck with the panoramic view and join the sunset party.
- Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck and join cooking class guided directly by the Paloma Cruise Chef.
- Sleep soundly in one of the 20 comfortable, air-conditioned and ensuite cabins.
- Enjoy meals on board with seafood, traditional Vietnamese foods
Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Sơn Cave (L,D)
7.30-7.45: Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30: Arrive at Paloma office in Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – Enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in cabin and start the cruise.
13.30 Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; Start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet…) of Bai Tu Long Bay, the wildest beauty with the panoramic natural views.
15:15 - 15:40 : Visit and explore the well-hidden Co Cave (known as Thien Canh Son Cave) where you can hiking to the middle of the mountain to see the wild and mysterious beautiful cave, contemplate numerous sparkling stalactites appear like 'hanging lamps’ inside the Cave. ( No swimming)
After the exploration of Thien Canh Sơn Cave, enjoy kayak activities around magnificent karst mountains or back cruise for sunset party
18: 00 Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets in Cong Dam.
19.15 Having dinner on board.
21.00 Relaxing or joining activities on boat as : Squid Fishing, Movie Night, Board Games, Massage & Spa services or relax at the leisure then overnight at private cabin at Cong Do area.
Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
Day 2: Cong Do Sleeping Area - Vong Vieng Floating Village - Hon Gai Habour - Hanoi (B,L)
06.15 Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 Have breakfast
07:45 - 09.00: Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour). Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are grown. ( No Swimming)
09:45: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10:00: Check out cabin. Then return to dining room for Vietnamese cooking class.
10:30 Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relax and enjoy the rest of Halong Bay before getting back to harbor.
11.45 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour.
Get on a van or a car back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi at around 4:30 PM.
- Shuttle Bus: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi.
- English Speaking Guide on boat.
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees.
- Luxury Paloma Cruise in Halong Bay
- All meals on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast).
- Cooking demonstration.
- Bamboo boat trip rowed by local people.
- 1 Sunset party
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit
Service charge, Insurance on board
- Airfares, Visa Arrangements
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cruise Itinerary and Program may be subject to change at anytime with or without prior notice
- Advanced reservation is required by providing full passenger details in prescribed standard format, including: Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- Children from 5 to 12 years old. 75% adult fare.
- Free of Charge for child < 5 years sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only
- Major credit cards are accepted onboard
Price: 160 USD/pax (Base on Twin/Double shared cabin)
Single Supplement: 60 USD
Child from 5 to 12 years old: 80 USD sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only. Download Free Brochure (PDF)