Halong Paloma Cruise 3 days, 2 nights
Bai Tu Long bay – Thien Canh Son Cave – Geological park in Cong Dam/ Vung Ha – Vong Vieng floating village
Halong Bay is a spectacular natural wonder. The dramatic scenery dotted with islets makes this an excellent semi-sheltered, open water location for kayaking. Paloma Halong Cruise combines oriental style with contemporary luxury. Together they are the perfect recipe for an enchanting and relaxing holiday. This two night cruise is ideal for the keen novice or experienced kayaker alike.
- Visit the most beautiful sightseeing places on UNESCO World Heritage-listed Bai Tu Long Bay including Thien Canh Son cave, Vung Vieng floating village, Cong Dam area (deep in to Bai Tu Long Bay) and sail among the famous islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet...)
- Enjoy the 4-stars amenities on board including full services of a spa and a bar/lounge.
- Kayaking around magnificent karst mountains
- Sunbath on the sundeck with the panoramic view and join our sunset party.
- Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck and join cooking class guided directly by Paloma Cruise Chef
- Sleep soundly in one of the 22 comfortable, air-conditioned, ensuite twin cabins
- Enjoy meals on board with seafood, traditional Vietnamese foods and BBQ lunch for 3 days 2 nights
Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Sơn Cave (L,D)
7.30-7.45: Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30: Arrive at Paloma office in Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – Enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in cabin and start the cruise.
13.30 Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; Start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet…) of Bai Tu Long Bay, the wildest beauty with the panoramic natural views.
15:15 - 15:40 : Visit and explore the well-hidden Co Cave (known as Thien Canh Son Cave) where you can hiking to the middle of the mountain to see the wild and mysterious beautiful cave, contemplate numerous sparkling stalactites appear like 'hanging lamps’ inside the Cave. ( No swimming)
After the exploration of Thien Canh Sơn Cave, enjoy kayak activities around magnificent karst mountains or back cruise for sunset party
18: 00 Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets in Cong Dam.
19.15 Having dinner on board.
21.00 Relaxing or joining activities on boat as : Squid Fishing, Movie Night, Board Games, Massage & Spa services or relax at the leisure then overnight at private cabin at Cong Do area.
Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
Day 2: Deep In To Bai Tu Long - Cap La - Cong Do Anchor (B,L,D)
06:15: Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served07:15 – 8:00: Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the buffet breakfast in the restaurant.
08:30: Transfer to the Day Boat and start cruising to admire the great beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay.
Visit Cap La Area - Deep into Bai Tu Long Bay, the are is full of the famous hidden lagoons covered by majestic limestone islands and islets with wild beaches.
09:30: Kayaking through lagoon at Geological park in Capla Area and Continue to discover Master Cave - one of the largest & well-hidden cave in Bai Tu Long Bay (depend on the weather and tide levels)
12:30 : BBQ lunch is served on the beach (depend on the weather or tide levels) No swimming
14:00 : After Lunch, you have more time for kayaking around magnificent karst mountains or relaxing on the beach.
16:00 : The vessel cruises back to the bay for a second overnight anchorage near Cong Do area. Happy hour (Sunset party).
19:15: Having dinner on board.
21:00: Relaxing or joining activities on boat as : Squid Fishing, Movie Night, Board Games, Massage & Spa services or relax at the leisure then overnight at private cabin at Cong Do area
Overnight aboard on Paloma Cruise.
Day 3: Cong Do Sleeping Area - Vong Vieng Floating Village - Hon Gai Habour - Hanoi (B,L)
06.15 Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 Have breakfast
07:45 - 09.00: Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Guest choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour). Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are grown. ( No Swimming)
09:45: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10:00: Check out cabin. Then return to dining room for Vietnamese cooking class.
10:30 Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relax and enjoy the rest of Halong Bay before getting back to harbor.
11.45 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour.
Get on a van or a car back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi at around 4:30 PM.
- Shuttle Bus: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi.
- English Speaking Guide on boat
- Kayaking on second day.
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Overnight on the Luxury Paloma Cruise
- All meals on board ( 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts )
- Cooking demonstration
- Bamboo boat trip rowed by local people
- Fishing with local people
- 2 Sunset parties on sundeck
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms
- Daily fresh fruit
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Airfares, Visa Arrangements
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cruise Itinerary and Program may be subject to change at anytime with or without prior notice
- Advanced reservation is required by providing full passenger details in prescribed standard format, including: Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- Children from 5 to 12 years old. 75% adult fare.
- Free of Charge for child < 5 years sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only
- Major credit cards are accepted onboard
Price: 295 USD/pax (Base on Twin/Double shared cabin)
Single Supplement: 125 USD
Child from 5 to 12 years old: 145 USD sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only. Download Free Brochure (PDF)