Valentine Cruise Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night
The luxury cruise named Valentine Cruise set its first voyage in early Oct 2007. This cruise is perfect for those seeking a more exclusive and intimate experience. Valentine is a full service vessel offering all the facilities and amenities of larger cruise. The cruise is also ideal to organize a wedding party or anniversary for small to medium group.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay (L,D)08:00: Pick up at your hotel and depart to Halong Bay
11:30 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong
11:45 Boarding – enjoy Welcome Cocktail and receive cruise briefing and safety instructions
12:15 Depart to Halong Bay – start cruise and check-in cabins
13:00 – 14.30 Lunch – enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu
14:45 Arrive at Bat Cave (Hang Doi) – choose from optional programs : visit local floating fishing village, Cua Van Village with our tender or visit Bat cave by rowing sampan or kayak or relax with beauty services onboard
16:20 Return to boat
16:30 Depart by boat to Soi Sim Beach : swimming or relaxing
18:15 Return to boat
18:30 Depart to Luon Bo Area
18:50 Arrive at Luon Bo Area – anchoring for overnight
19:00 – 21:00 Dinner - enjoy luxury Vietnamese Set Menu or Buffet
21:00 – 23:00 Happy hour – ‘Buy one, Get Two’ at Bar and Sundeck
21:30 Evening activities – choose from optional evening activities: enjoy classical Movie Night or play board games with fellow passengers or relax with on board beauty services or join squid fishing with crew.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong bay - Hanoi (Br)06:00 Optional Meditation and Yoga Session on Sundeck
07:00 Depart to Surprise Cave (Sung Sot) – Raise anchor and continue cruise
07:20 Arrive at Surprise Cave – choose from optional tour program: visit famous cave of Surprise OR enjoy swimming and kayaking or relax with beauty services onboard
08:30 – 10:00 Breakfast – International Breakfast Set Menu.
09:45 Cruise back to Bai Chay
10:15 Check-out cabins and settle bills
11:15 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong
11:20 Farewell and End of Cruise
16:00 Transfer back to Hanoi.
Includes:- Shuttle Bus: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi.
- Welcome Cocktail.
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees.
- Luxury air-conditioned Cabins
- Vietnamese Buffet Lunch and Dinner
- International Breakfast Buffet
- Swimming Equipment
- Onboard Insurance
- Tax and Service Charges
Excludes:- Airfares, Visa Arrangements
- Kayaking, Beauty Spa Services, Massage, Tai Chi
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cruise Itinerary and Program may be subject to change at anytime with or without prior notice
- Advanced reservation is required by providing full passenger details in prescribed standard format, including: Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- 25% surcharges apply for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
- Children from 6 to 12 years old. 1/2 adult fare.
- Free of Charge for child < 5 years sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only
- Major credit cards are accepted onboard
Price: 275 USD/pax (Base on Twin/Double shared cabin)
Single Supplement: 165 USD
Child from 6 to 12 years old: 155 USD sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only. Download Free Brochure (PDF)