Vietnam best beaches package tour 14 days / 13 nights
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Saigon - Mekong Delta - Phu Quoc island - Saigon
Soak up the culture of Vietnam whilst enjoying one of the most beautiful coastlines in Asia. This fourteen day trip includes stays in the capital Hanoi and cosmopolitan Ho Chi Minh City, with beautiful beaches and bays along the way.
Day 1: Arrival in HanoiToday, you'll arrive in Hanoi and a driver will meet you at arrivals for your hotel transfer. On the way you’ll get your first impressions of Vietnam, buzzing with street traders and mopeds. The rest of the day you are free to enjoy at your leisure.
Day 2 (B/L/D): Hanoi - Halong Bay
Pick up from your hotel at around 8 : 00 am in the morning. Drive to Halong city . Arrive in Halong city around lunch time, go directly to the tourist harbor and board the Junk. Check in. Have lunch then cruise to visit Halong Bay, Sung Sot cave, Ti Top Beach, enjoy sunset, drinks. Have dinner on the junk, and over night on the junk. |
Day 3 (B/L): Halong Bay - Hoi AnAfter your breakfast, you'll get into a small bamboo boat to explore Luon Cave. Start cruising to visit man's head island, Tortoise island, Toad island, Bai tho mountain. Lunch will be served aboard the junk during the return to the mainland and, at Halong, your minibus will be waiting to transfer to the airport for a connecting flight to Da Nang and a short journey to the quaint, picturesque town of Hoi An. Spend your first evening in Hoi An strolling its romantic, silk lantern lit streets and dine in one of its fantastic riverside restaurants.
Day 4 (B/L): Hoi An - Ancient town
|Today there will be a tour in Hoi An to the Chinese Assembly Halls, the Japanese Covered Bridge and Tan Ky House. Following the tour there is free time to discover what else Hoi An has to offer. Whether it is in the silk shops having a new wardrobe tailored or cycling to the beach about 6 kilometers away, one thing is certain, you will not get bored in this town. Tonight we will dine at one of the many excellent restaurants located here. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.|
Day 5 (B/L): Hoi An - Cham island- 8.30 am : Pickup and transfer to Cua Dai pier
- 9.00-9.30 am : Relax & enjoy the beautiful landscape on the speed boat to Cham Island
- 9.30-10.10 am : Visit Bai Lang ( Au thuyen - Tay Tang Pagoda - Fishing Village)
- 10.10-11.10 am : Transfer to Bai Xep for snorkeling. Enioy fresh fruit and cold water.
- 11.10 am -14.00 pm : Go to Bai Chong to relax - Swim - Sunbath and enjoy fresh seafood.
- 15.30 pm : Return to your hotel. Relax and overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6 (B): Hoi An - Nha TrangToday, you' ll leave Hoi An, probably with a whole new wardrobe. You'll take a quick domestic flight from Da Nang to Nha Trang. Pick up and transfer to your hotel. Once you've settled in at your comfortable hotel, you can explore the beach town of Nha Trang at your own pace.
Day 7 (B/L): Nha Trang islands tour
Island tour: Mun island (snorkeling equipment free), Mot Island (lunch & enjoy floating mini-bar), the fishing village (caged fish breeding + local villager). Include of transport, guide, lunch (seafood + fruits), Entrance fee.
Day 8 (B): Nha Trang - SaigonRelax until we transfer you to the airport to catch your flight to Saigon. You'll take a quick domestic flight from Nha Trang to Saigon. Pick up and transfer to your hotel. Once you've settled in at your comfortable hotel, you can explore the city by yourself.
Day 9 (B/L/D): Saigon - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho (Mekong Delta)
|8:00 AM: Depart for Cai Be around 3 hrs driving. On our dedicated bus you can see the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizontal. When you arrive Cai Be, you’ll board a motorized boat that takes you to the floating market and spend 1 hr there for an interaction that you’ll see no where else in the world.|
Day 10 (B/L/D): Can Tho - Cai Rang - Flight to Phu Quoc islandAfter breakfast, boarding a motor boat for a long distance trip to discover the area's largest marketplace...on water!(the biggest Cai Rang floating market). Then our driver will transfer you to the airport and flight to Phu Quoc VN 1014 at 12.50 pm. You arrive in Duong Dong airport in Phu Quoc, car/van picks you up from airport and transfer to hotel/resort. Overnight in Phu Quoc.
Day 11 (B/L/D): Phu Quoc East Beach
- Breakfast at hotel/resort.|
- Afternoon: Guide will take you to restaurant for lunch. Visiting Su Muon Pagoda, Tranh stream, trekking and swimming (from May to Nov only), Then visit the biggest fishing port and village in Phu Quoc. Taste fried seahorse, eat some fresh crabs… inside a busy local marketplace.
- Coming back Duong Dong Town and stopping at a Sim wine distillery.
- Have dinner at local restaurant. Back at hotel/resort.
Day 12 (B/L/D): Coastal experiences in Southern Phu Quoc - Snorkeling- Free complimentary Breakfast at the hotel/resort’s restaurant.
- 08.30am: Checking out some secrets of a pearl farm. Enjoy the busy activities of an ocean-front seafood marketplace and the fantastic scene of hundreds of colorful fishing boats cluttering the area.
- Boarding a wooden motor boat to the small Islets for snorkeling and fishing. Lunch served with local dishes on board. Bring your swimsuit to check out sea urchin colonies.
- Arriving a beach that is more beautiful than those in Hawaii and the Caribbean. Here you can swim in a crystal-clear water, do some kayaking, or simply enjoy the sea breeze in a hammock.
- Back to Duong Dong town, stop at one traditional fish sauce processing house which contributes to making and maintaining Phu Quoc fish sauce branch name.
- Experience activities of local people at Duong Dong market.
- Dinh Cau temple – the spirit Savior of the fisherman. Enjoy sunset on the ocean.
- Have dinner, back at hotel/resort.
- Night time: free at leisure, shopping at night market.
Day 13 (B): Phu Quoc island - Saigon- Breakfast at hotel/resort. Free until transfer to airport for boarding to Saigon. End of 5 Days Saigon - Mekong delta - Phu Quoc island tour.
Day 14 (B): Departure from SaigonThis morning, you'll enjoy a final breakfast in Saigon before checking out of your hotel. Transfer to the airport to catch your flight home.
Includes:- Accommodation at selected hotels.
- Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of a driver and Private air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers.
- Services of an English speaking guide during all tours and transfers.
- Entrance fees for all sights visited.
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner if mentioned in itinerary with (B,L,D)
- Five domestic flights: Hanoi - Da Nang, Da Nang - Nha Trang, Nha Trang - Saigon, Can Tho - Phu Quoc, Phu Quoc - Saigon
Excludes:- International flights to and from Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks etc....
- Personal insurance
- Any domestic flights not mentioned
Price: Available upon Request
Download Free Brochure (PDF)