Saigon - Mekong delta - Phu Quoc island
5 days/ 4 nights
Day 1 : Saigon - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho (L, D)- 7:30am - 7:40am, pick up at your hotel, then travel by bus to My Tho – 9:30 AM, board a wooden motor boat to Unicorn Island. On this boat along the river’s bank, you’ll be passing through natural creeks, quiet villages and watch rural people going to work. You will see an interesting fisherman's port, stilt houses (half on land, half on water). One of the boat’s stops during this trip is at a large orchard that has many different types of tasty tropical fruits for your enjoyments.
- Another boat stop is for the Turtle Island 1 hr from the previous one. Here, on a small row boat, you’ll see interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around. From there, we’ll take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a tasteful cup of authentic honey tea while checking out the folk music that is typical to only the people in Southern Vietnam. After that we’ll take you to a village where you can smell the flavor of coconut candies being made many yards away. This is a great chance to witness how village people make candy and handcrafted items from coconuts. You might learn that those people can amazingly make dozens of useful products out of coconut trees.
As your journey ends, you will return to My Tho by motorized boat and then travel to Can Tho. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 2 : Cai Rang floating market - Flight to Phu Quoc island ( B,L,D )After breakfast, boarding a motor boat for a long distance trip to discover the area's largest marketplace...on water!(the biggest Cai Rang floating market).
Then our driver will transfer you to the airport and flight to Phu Quoc VN 1014 at 12.50 pm. You arrive in Duong Dong airport in Phu Quoc, car/van picks you up from airport and transfer to hotel/resort. Overnight in Phu Quoc.
Day 3 : Phu Quoc East Beach ( B, L, D )- Breakfast at hotel/resort.
- Afternoon: Guide will take you to restaurant for lunch. Visiting Su Muon Pagoda, Tranh stream, trekking and swimming (from May to Nov only), Then visit the biggest fishing port and village in Phu Quoc. Taste fried seahorse, eat some fresh crabs… inside a busy local marketplace.
- Coming back Duong Dong Town and stopping at a Sim wine distillery.
- Have dinner at local restaurant. Back at hotel/resort.
Day 4 : Coastal experiences in Southern Phu Quoc - Snorkeling ( B,L,D )- Free complimentary Breakfast at the hotel/resort’s restaurant.
- 08.30am: Checking out some secrets of a pearl farm. Enjoy the busy activities of an ocean-front seafood marketplace and the fantastic scene of hundreds of colorful fishing boats cluttering the area.
- Boarding a wooden motor boat to the small Islets for snorkeling and fishing. Lunch served with local dishes on board. Bring your swimsuit to check out sea urchin colonies.
- Arriving a beach that is more beautiful than those in Hawaii and the Caribbean. Here you can swim in a crystal-clear water, do some kayaking, or simply enjoy the sea breeze in a hammock.
- Back to Duong Dong town, stop at one traditional fish sauce processing house which contributes to making and maintaining Phu Quoc fish sauce branch name.
- Experience activities of local people at Duong Dong market.
- Dinh Cau temple – the spirit Savior of the fisherman. Enjoy sunset on the ocean.
- Have dinner, back at hotel/resort.
- Night time: free at leisure, shopping at night market
Day 5 : Phu Quoc island - Saigon ( B )- Breakfast at hotel/resort. Free until transfer to airport for boarding to Saigon. End of 5 Days Saigon - Mekong delta - Phu Quoc island tour.
Includes :- Transportation: bus, boat, bicycle
- Two domestic flights: Can Tho - Phu Quoc and Phu Quoc - Saigon.
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as mentioned above (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- 3-star hotels accommodation based on Twin/Double share with daily breakfast.
Excludes :- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.
Price: Private tour
|Group size (person)||2||3||4||5||6 upper|